The biggest sold Motorola in India via Flipkart…

By Unknown →
The biggest sold Motorola in India via Flipkart…




Motorola has sold 2.5 million phones in India via Flipkart.

This is strange sound that Motorola is becoming very popular in India and everyday Motorola’s handset is selling a lot via Flipkart. I think Motorola has sold 2.5 million phones in India via Flipkart.
Motorola lunched few beautiful handsets models Moto E, Moto G, Moto G (Gen 2), Moto X, and Moto X (Gen 2) in India through flipkart and become a big brand and popular in India. But we can see that they are in very good price and with good features with Google android….

Moto g 2nd generation is biggest sold in 2015 via flipkart and really this is very pretty handset with lot of features with cheapest price selling in India and more exciting thing that recently Google lunched lollipop 5.0 an android new with cool features with beautiful material design, purposeful, motion and improve more time playing, less time charging and More Google ways to secure device, Moto g 2nd generation can update with lollipop and take new a world with beautiful amazing way to use with lollipop android 5.0 in Moto g 2nd generation.

Why Moto g 2nd gen. became so popular and sold biggest quantity in India. As we can Motorola is offering beautiful good enough features in Moto g 2nd gen. within cheapest price.



Moto g 2nd gen. Features

  • HD Display  
  • 5-inch HD display
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Stereo Sound
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Quad Core Processor
  • Snapdragon 400 processor with 1.2GHz quad-core CPU 
  • and advanced graphics
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Battery 
  • Moto G's 2070 mAh battery
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Android Operating System 
  • Upgradeable lollipop 5.0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Camera 
  • 8MP Primary Cam | 2MP Secondary Cam | HD Recording
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • And more cool features.




Moto g 2nd gen. is really preforming very well with this features and with new version lollipop also and I think this is big reason that Motorola is getting popular every day in India via flipkart and flipkart also covering his business very fast in India and others countries…..

You like this and share this…

Faizur Rehman

Hi I am Faizur Rehman and I am web designer and I love to write about technology.

1 comment to ''The biggest sold Motorola in India via Flipkart…"

ADD COMMENT
  1. thanks for the amazing information sir I really like this blog Motorola has sold 2.5 million phones in India via Flipkart good sales for I shared this blog with my friend.
    Canada Dedicated Server Hosting

    ReplyDelete